Saturday, February 19, 2011

Puerto Viejo - Bocas del Toro - Panama City

In the last three weeks I visited these three places, one after another. Quite honestly, I have had very little time to post anything in the journal, and when I had the time, I just wanted to sleep. Also, I took way too many pictures, and it is stressful to go through all of them. So much for being a traveler and not a tourist!

This coming week I will be visiting the Arenal and Tenorio Volcanoes, the Rio Celeste region, and the national park and beach at Manuel Antonio.

 

I will try to do something different and post every two days, while also working on a summary of my trips to Puerto Viejo, Bocas del Toro and Panama City. I am also trying some new picture techniques, in which I focus a little more on details as supposed to fitting everything in one shot only.

All of the places I went to have so much to offer from different points of view culturally, socially, economically and historically. Every place has something very interesting and different to offer, and I am so glad to have taken the time to go. I did a lot, and want to take my time to write my experiences as simple as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment