Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rasta Man!

Last week I went to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, in the province of Limon. I visited the Kekoldi-Bribri Indigenous Reserve and spent a lot of time at the beach.


On Sunday morning I am taking a bus to Panama for a week, so there is very little time for me to write and post pictures from last week's trip. I will try to do that while on the road and then post when I have internet access.

The following week my friend Marian is visiting from New York and we plan to do some traveling in the Central Pacific and the northern region of Guanacaste. After that, I am going to Nicaragua to do volunteer work with teenagers and children at BNH and Casa Xalteva helping them with their education. Completely booked and looking forward to many new projects!

Ah! BTW, I also finished the TESL course at IPED, in Heredia. That means I am now a certified ESL Instructure.... Finally!

It is raining cats and dogs here, which is great for sleeping. More on the Caribbean experience and my certification coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment